Apply for Summer School
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) International Summers Session welcomes undergraduates from all parts of the world to enroll. Incoming freshmen and high school students who are qualified in their academic fields can apply to our summer program.
How to apply:
1. Assess the desired course(s), while officially verifying that the course credits offered can be transferred back to your home university. A clear guide of verifying if credits are transferable can be seen at our Credit Transfer Guidance webpage.
2. Apply for UESTC Summer Session by paying for the tuition fee here
3. After completing the summer session program, you’ll receive an official transcript for your host university. After making an appointment with the advisor, you will hand them the credit transfer documents.
4. Several weeks later, log in to your student account of your home university to confirm the transcript was successfully transferred. Official undergraduates of UESTC can sign up for the program at the summer session admissions office.
Apply for Accommodation
How to apply:
1. Log in to the account and click “apply for accommodation.”
2. Choose the desired room type.
3. Submit the application and make the payment within 48 hours.
4. Fill out the payment information in the “financial center” section of your account.
5. Arrange and confirm the accommodation.
6. Officially check in on the day of registration.